Aopen STBY LED burns - computer does nothing

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by prosve, Feb 21, 2009.

  1. prosve

    prosve

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Hello everyone,

    Excuse me for my bad English, I hope you can help me.

    I've got a Aopen AX4G Pro motherbord.

    When I put the power on, a RED light (STBY LED) burns constantly. When I try to start up the PC, it doesn't do anything.

    How can I get the pc out of the stand-by modus, of is there an other problem?

    Thanks for your help!

    Sven

    prosve, Feb 21, 2009