    aren't.

    anyone?

    tia.

    PiraTed, Jan 20, 2008

  2. PiraTed

    RobV Guest

    PiraTed wrote:
    > looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
    >
    > i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
    > there aren't.
    >
    > anyone?
    >
    > tia.

    You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
    http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html

    About the middle of the page on the left side.

    RobV, Jan 20, 2008

  3. PiraTed

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'RobV' wrote:
    | You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    | Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:

    http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html

    | About the middle of the page on the left side.
    _____

    A hit on Google is not identical to finding information (or a download.)
    Just try the URL cited for results, then reconsider your reply to 'PiraTed'.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Jan 20, 2008
  4. PiraTed

    RobV Guest

    Phil Weldon wrote:
    > 'RobV' wrote:
    >> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    >> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
    >>

    > http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    >>
    >> About the middle of the page on the left side.

    > _____
    >
    > A hit on Google is not identical to finding information (or a
    > download.) Just try the URL cited for results, then reconsider your
    > reply to 'PiraTed'.
    >
    > Phil Weldon

    I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
    used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
    downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking Utility.
    It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It took forever
    to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there is obviously
    very slow), but it finished and I have it.
    All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
    finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?

    RobV, Jan 20, 2008
  5. PiraTed

    RobV Guest

    RobV wrote:
    > PiraTed wrote:
    >> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
    >>
    >> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
    >> there aren't.
    >>
    >> anyone?
    >>
    >> tia.

    > You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    > Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
    > http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    >
    > About the middle of the page on the left side.

    I was able to download the 3.43 MB version 1.53 zip file from the link
    above. If you're having problems downloading from the link, then give
    me an email address to where I can send the file to you as an
    attachment. Don't forget to spell-it-out so the SPAM bots don't pick it
    up.

    RobV, Jan 20, 2008
  6. PiraTed

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'RobV' wrote:
    | I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
    | used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
    | downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking Utility.
    | It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It took forever
    | to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there is obviously
    | very slow), but it finished and I have it.
    | All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
    | finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?
    _____

    I tried the link you cited (and several others returned by Google for the
    search string [ Apogee overclocking utility ] ). None work for me; '404 not
    found'.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Jan 20, 2008
  7. PiraTed

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'RobV' wrote:
    | I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
    | used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
    | downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking Utility.
    | It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It took forever
    | to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there is obviously
    | very slow), but it finished and I have it.
    | All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
    | finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?
    _____

    And now
    http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    works, and at 165 KB/sec. Go figure.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Jan 21, 2008
  8. PiraTed

    RobV Guest

    Phil Weldon wrote:
    > 'RobV' wrote:
    >> I tried it for results before I replied and posted the link. I just
    >> used the link from my post and got to the same page, whereupon I
    >> downloaded the zip file for version 1.53 of Apogee Overclocking
    >> Utility. It's on my system right now: Apogee_1.53.zip, 3.43 MB . It
    >> took forever to download with a speed of 3.33 Kbps (the server there
    >> is obviously very slow), but it finished and I have it.
    >> All three links are live and each one started a download, while I
    >> finished the download of one of the links. Am I missing something?
    >> _____

    > And now
    > http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    > works, and at 165 KB/sec. Go figure.

    > Phil Weldon

    Hi, Phil. That's great. I wish it had been that fast when I was
    downloading the file! ;-)
    I don't have any way to post the file, so if PiraTed is still having
    problems, I'll email it to him. Too bad I don't have a Chaintech MB,
    then I could make use of it as well. :)

    RobV, Jan 21, 2008
  9. PiraTed

    RobV Guest

    RobV wrote:
    > PiraTed wrote:
    >> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
    >>
    >> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
    >> there aren't.
    >>
    >> anyone?
    >>
    >> tia.

    > You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    > Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
    > http://www.opendrivers.com/freedown...ogee-overclocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    >
    > About the middle of the page on the left side.

    Sorry for the smart ass remark there, PiraTed. I had a senior moment
    there, but it's been purged. ;-)

    RobV, Jan 21, 2008
  10. PiraTed

    PiraTed Guest

    "RobV" <> wrote in

    > RobV wrote:
    >> PiraTed wrote:
    >>> looking for Apogee Overclocking utility Version : 1.51 (or later)
    >>>
    >>> i've looking for the last week, and the sites that are supposedly
    >>> there aren't.
    >>>
    >>> anyone?
    >>>
    >>> tia.

    >> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    >> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
    >> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownload/230627/chaintech-apogee-overcl
    >> ocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    >>
    >> About the middle of the page on the left side.

    > I was able to download the 3.43 MB version 1.53 zip file from the link
    > above. If you're having problems downloading from the link, then give
    > me an email address to where I can send the file to you as an
    > attachment. Don't forget to spell-it-out so the SPAM bots don't pick
    > it up.

    hey robv, yeah i'm still having problems getting that file.
    i tried going through chaintech, but they're site sucks.

    umm, here is my email... radthad-nospam-at-charter-dot-net
    delete the "-nospam-" and the hyphens, and well you know the rest.. :)

    and as far as the "smart-a$$" remark goes, it's cool, life can be a b!tch
    at times.

    and thanks for your help.

    PiraTed.

    PiraTed, Jan 22, 2008
  11. PiraTed

    RobV Guest

    PiraTed wrote:
    > "RobV" <> wrote in
    >
    >> RobV wrote:

    >>> You didn't look very hard. Ever heard of Google? Input "Apogee
    >>> Overclocking utility" and the very first link has the download:
    >>> http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownload/230627/chaintech-apogee-overcl
    >>> ocking-utility-v1.53-download.html
    >>>
    >>> About the middle of the page on the left side.

    >> I was able to download the 3.43 MB version 1.53 zip file from the
    >> link above. If you're having problems downloading from the link,
    >> then give me an email address to where I can send the file to you as
    >> an attachment. Don't forget to spell-it-out so the SPAM bots don't
    >> pick it up.
    >>

    > hey robv, yeah i'm still having problems getting that file.
    > i tried going through chaintech, but they're site sucks.
    >
    > umm, here is my email... radthad-nospam-at-charter-dot-net
    > delete the "-nospam-" and the hyphens, and well you know the rest..
    > :)
    >
    > and as far as the "smart-a$$" remark goes, it's cool, life can be a
    > b!tch at times.
    >
    > and thanks for your help.
    >
    > PiraTed.

    It has been done. You should have it within a few minutes (03:13 EST).
    Hope it helps you to get that ol' Chaintech moving fast.

    If you don't get it within a few hours, post back here and I'll try
    again.

    RobV, Jan 22, 2008