Are there any good free USB debugger/analyzer softwares to monitorUSB connection problems?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ant, Apr 29, 2011.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Hi!

    I am trying to figure out why my PS/2 mice (balls and optical; cheap and
    good brands) pause or sometimes freeze with PS/2+USB splitter adapters.
    Even with PS/2 keyboards with the adapters, but I don't need them
    because my motherboard has PS/2 port for keyboards. I don't care if it
    is Linux, Windows XP Pro. SP3, or a liveCD.

    Thank you in advance. :)
    --
    "Yeah, what's left of it. I was in the militia -- national guard...
    That's good! Wasn't any war any more than there's war between men and