    wünscht jedem viel Spaß im Usenet
    und grüßt alle, die dies lesen. :)
    Thanks to all usenet-helpers and regards.

    Paul Rosen, May 17, 2004

  2. Paul Rosen

    Pablo Bleyer Guest

    "Paul Rosen" <> escribió en el mensaje
    news:...
    > Hi @ll
    >
    > I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, but my English
    > knowlegdes seem to be not good enough for googling. Can anyone tell me
    > some good links or books for introduction? Maybe there exist a
    > commented linklists?

    http://www.open-research.org.uk/ARMuC - Wiki
    http://armoid.com/gnuarm/resources.html - Not commented but it is a good
    startpoint.
    http://www.altera.com/literature/third-party/ddi0100e_arm_arm.pdf - The ARM
    ARM
    http://esconline.com/db_area/03boston/241.pdf - ESC lecture

    Enjoy!

    -- /"It would appear that we have reached the limits of
    PabloBleyerKocik / what it is possible to achieve with computer technology,
    pbleyer2004 / although one should be careful with such statements, as
    @embedded.cl / they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years."-J.von Neumann

    Pablo Bleyer, May 17, 2004

  3. Paul Rosen

    Roy Guest

    Look at http://www.avrfreaks.com

    "Paul Rosen" <> wrote in message
    > Hi @ll
    >
    > I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, but my English
    > knowlegdes seem to be not good enough for googling. Can anyone tell me
    > some good links or books for introduction? Maybe there exist a
    > commented linklists?
    >
    > --
    > Paul dankt den Helfern,
    > wünscht jedem viel Spaß im Usenet
    > und grüßt alle, die dies lesen. :)
    > Thanks to all usenet-helpers and regards.

    ---

    Roy, May 17, 2004
  4. "Paul Rosen" <> wrote in message
    > Hi @ll
    >
    > I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, but my English
    > knowlegdes seem to be not good enough for googling. Can anyone tell me
    > some good links or books for introduction? Maybe there exist a
    > commented linklists?

    Ever checked the ARM site? http://www.arm.com/
    It's got quite a few documents on it.

    Roland Mathijssen, May 17, 2004
  5. > > I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, but my English

    "Roy" <> wrote in message
    > Look at http://www.avrfreaks.com

    Maybe www.at91.com is more appropriate ?
    At least is is focusing on the ARM instead of on the AVR :)

    --
    Best Regards
    Ulf at atmel dot com

    Ulf Samuelsson, May 17, 2004
  6. On Mon, 17 May 2004 01:05:44 +0200, Paul Rosen <> wrote:

    > I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, [...]

    Steve Furber's book "ARM System-on-Chip Architecture" is excellent. Don't
    miss ARM newsgroup news:comp.sys.arm , groups.google.com archives it as
    well.

    Good luck,

    Vadim

    Vadim Borshchev, May 17, 2004