    Can someone simply state the maximum FSB *via BIOS* on the a/m mobo?
    TIA
    Keith

    John Smith, Mar 1, 2004

  2. I'm not sure, I have the same board but if you go to this site you can ask
    here, its a forum for asrock and asus boards.
    http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=30

    Ellis Hammond, Mar 1, 2004

  3. John Smith

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:35:59 +0200, John Smith wrote:

    > Can someone simply state the maximum FSB *via BIOS* on the a/m mobo?

    With a Tbred B 2100+ set to 10.5 multiplier, and PC3700 ram set at 166MHz,
    I had the FSB up to 215MHz. This was with the bios setting and the FSB
    jumper at 133. There is a 200MHz (They now call it 400 in newer manuals)
    jumper setting on the board. It's a good board, but if buying today, I'd
    get the XE R30 or XE+.
    Oh. I think the bios goes up to about 250MHz, but of course you know it
    won't work at the max settings.

    Wes Newell, Mar 1, 2004