    Where can I find any website about how to overclock processor Sempron 2600+
    64 bit in mainboard Asrock K8Upgrade-NF3?
    Or can anybody here tell me, how can I to do it?

    Ajgor, Nov 6, 2005

  2. Ajgor

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:45:33 +0100, Ajgor wrote:

    > Where can I find any website about how to overclock processor Sempron
    > 2600+ 64 bit in mainboard Asrock K8Upgrade-NF3? Or can anybody here tell
    > me, how can I to do it?

    There's only one way. Raise the FSB clock and lower the HT and ram to
    compensate for the higher system clock. I think that cpu has an 8
    multiplier, so you might be able to get it to 2400MHZ using max cpu freq
    of 300, lowering hHT speed to 400 or 600, and lowering ram speed to
    133Mhz. May need to raise cpu voltage.

    Wes Newell, Nov 6, 2005