Asrock P4V88 Raid MB...will 4x card work?

Discussion in 'ASRock' started by Spark, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. Spark

    Spark Guest

    I'm looking at a Asrock P4V88 Raid MB and I have a ATI 8500 card that I'd
    like to put in it now until I get some more money for a new card. The board
    specs say it's 8x. The ATI is 4x. Does anyone know if it's backward
    compatible?