    intel cord due e7500 2.93 ghz
    3 gb ddr3
    evga nvidia 9400 gt 1024 m

    PcGAmeR22, Oct 10, 2011

  2. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    CPU and Memory are ok, but Video card -might- be a proble

    rb, Oct 11, 2011

  3. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest

    im aware the my 9400 gt is a proble
    i just wanna know if this game is gonna be playable like brother hood
    the previous assassins creed is working fine on lowest setting
    20-70 fp

    PcGAmeR22, Oct 12, 2011
  4. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    PcGAmeR22;1312281 Wrote:
    > im aware the my 9400 gt is a problem
    > i just wanna know if this game is gonna be playable like brother hood
    > the previous assassins creed is working fine on lowest settings
    > 20-70 fps

    I've only seen preliminary system requirements for AC:R, but my guess i
    it will be playable using the 9400 with the environmental settings t
    minimum and resolution set to 1024x768. Multi-player may stutter though
    :

    rb, Oct 12, 2011
  5. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest

    i can run acb on 800x60
    multisampling x
    everything on hi except for post fx and shadow
    it works fin

    PcGAmeR22, Oct 12, 2011