Asus 6600 GT Bios Update

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Miguel Peixoto, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. I've 2 Asus 6600 GT with diferent BIOS. How can I Update de old one Bios
    Miguel Peixoto, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Miguel Peixoto

    BigJim Guest

    my advice is not to do anything to the bios unless you are having a problem.

    BigJim, Jun 27, 2005

  3. BigJim skrev

    > my advice is not to do anything to the bios unless you are having a
    > problem.

    Good advise in general, but i can imagine he experiences some SLI problems
    since they need to be identical?

    I have used NVFlash with good (and only good) results, but i would hate to
    write a how-to for it, in case things screw up. Having a pci vga card handy
    for a reflash (with the old bios you saved before flashing) is a good start
    though.

    --
    This episode is called: "an elephant fucks a pig".
    But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".
    Sune Storgaard, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Miguel Peixoto

    BigJim Guest

    mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

    BigJim, Jun 28, 2005
  5. BigJim skrev

    > mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

    Correct, i have an autistic psychic ferret talking thru me, by sticking
    grapes up in my ass. 1 grape means no, 4 means yes. To proof it i will give
    you a free horoscope reading:

    This week will bring you various things, economy will maybe change, so will
    the weather. Avoid flamethrowers at gasstations, and dont date hairy
    truckers from alabame while saturn is in transit of mercury.

    However my ferret arent sure about the SLI, but why else would you need 2
    allmost identical cards to match 100% ?

    Sune Storgaard, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Miguel Peixoto

    surfOregon Guest

    > BigJim skrev
    >
    >> mind reader, he never mentioned sli.

    > Correct, i have an autistic psychic ferret talking thru me, by sticking
    > grapes up in my ass. 1 grape means no, 4 means yes. To proof it i will
    > give you a free horoscope reading:
    >
    > This week will bring you various things, economy will maybe change, so
    > will the weather. Avoid flamethrowers at gasstations, and dont date hairy
    > truckers from alabame while saturn is in transit of mercury.
    >
    > However my ferret arent sure about the SLI, but why else would you need 2
    > allmost identical cards to match 100% ?

    Heh heh.....TY for the really great post.
    surfOregon, Jun 28, 2005
  7. Miguel Peixoto

    BigJim Guest

    why else would you need 2