(Asus A7V rev. 1.02) Where is the AGP voltage rmentioned in BIOS?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by The Black Wibble, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know where abouts in BIOS the AGP port voltage reading is for the Asus A7V?

    Tony.

    --
    3GHz P4 (HT enabled)
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe

    To email me, replace org.nz with net.nz

    1. Advertising

  2. F.N

    F.N Guest

    You can't control the voltage for the AGP port AFAIK with a A7v board.