Asus A7V8X-X - bios setup for Athlon 2600+, crucial 2700 memory?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Crom, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Crom

    Crom Guest

    Hi

    I just built my first system - but am not sure about bios settings to use:

    I have

    Athlon XP 2600+ processor
    crucial DDR 2700 ram - 512 meg
    Crucial Radeon 9700 Pro 128 meg graphics card

    what setting should I use? eg

    CPU - I've selected 2083
    Memory - I've selected 333 - correct?
    agp says 8x compatible

    anything else I need to select in the bios to get optimum performance?

    I just ran 3dmark 2001SE and got 11240

    cheers

    Crom

    Crom, Dec 18, 2003

  2. For take maximum performances just buy a P4 FSB800 ;)

    Alessandro Morvillo, Feb 2, 2004