asus a8n-sli premium board with 7950 GX2 card - please I need help

Discussion in 'Asus' started by eol, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. eol

    eol Guest

    I have an asus a8n-sli premium board, upgraded the mobo bios to 1302,
    and I still can't see 1 GIG of memory on my XFX 7950 GX2 card. what am
    I doing wrong?

    1. Advertising

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Re: asus a8n-sli premium board with 7950 GX2 card - please I needhelp

    eol wrote:
    > I have an asus a8n-sli premium board, upgraded the mobo bios to 1302,
    > and I still can't see 1 GIG of memory on my XFX 7950 GX2 card. what am
    > I doing wrong?

    In this article:

    http://www.frazpc.pl/artykuly/460/GEFORCE/7950GX2/Podwojne/uderzenie

    if you look part way down that page, you see this control panel:

    http://i.frazpc.pl/pliki/2002/artykuly/art460/STERY.JPG

    Is that how your control panel looks ?

    If it doesn't, maybe your paired GPUs aren't in SLI mode.

    Paul