asus ASUS P5WD2 Premium dual video card question

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by explictor, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. explictor

    explictor Guest

    alright i bought this board and i also purchased two ati radeon x800
    xl’s how do i dual them do i need a special connector any body know
    anything about this???

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Gener...WD2-Premium-dual-video-card-ftopict58057.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=293317

    1. Advertising

  2. "explictor" <> wrote in message
    > alright i bought this board and i also purchased two ati radeon x800
    > xl's how do i dual them do i need a special connector any body know
    > anything about this???

    If you don't get any help with your question here I suggest posting the same
    question on the alt.comp.hardware or alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
    newsgroups.