Asus graphics card output

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Ross James, Aug 28, 2004.

  1. Ross James

    Ross James Guest

    I have a Asus Radeon 9200 SE graphics card with 128 megs.I have one computer
    monitor running and I would like to hook up another to run both at the same
    time.The card has a "S-VHS and Composite" output.Is there a way to hook up
    another computer monitor or is the output for television only?

    Thanks!