ASUS laptop Win7 - XP

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Krak, Sep 21, 2010.

  1. Krak

    Krak Guest

    I have an Asus laptop with Win7 preinstalled. I tried to wipe the Win7
    install and install WinXP 64 instead. The laptop refuses to accept this. Has
    anyone else come across this tweak?

    1. Advertising

  2. McCorkindale

    McCorkindale Guest

    "Krak" <> wrote in message
    > I have an Asus laptop with Win7 preinstalled. I tried to wipe the Win7
    > install and install WinXP 64 instead. The laptop refuses to accept this.
    > Has anyone else come across this tweak?

    Take a look at these links;
    How To Downgrade From Windows 7 To XP (Step-by-Step)
    11 Feb 2010 ... With the Windows 7 Release Candidate expiration date is just
    a few days away, many of Windows 7 RC users are asking a way to downgrade to
    www.intowindows.com/how-to-downgrade-from-windows-7-to-xp-step-by-step/ -
    United States - Cached - Similar

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...in XP&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=