asus m5a78l-m/usb3 problem :(

Discussion in 'Asus' started by polgar, Feb 18, 2012.

  1. polgar

    polgar

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2012
    Hello everyone!!

    I have the Asus m5a78l-m/usb3 whit amd FX 8120 on every overclock it keep Throttling the cpu , I never get the full power on 8-core 100% cpu:confused: all is of in de bios c6 turbo core cool quiet , and my temps are good!

    My computer is.
    Windows 7 x64
    asus m5a78l-m/usb3
    Amd FX 8120
    AMD HD 6770 1GB
    Cooler Master HAF 922,
    850 Watt
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 Dual-Kit
    corsair h100 water cooler
    SSD 120 GB
    500 GB SataIII
    51-in-1 Cardreader, 1Gbit