Asus Probe II (attn Phil W.)

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Ed Medlin, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. Ed Medlin

    Ed Medlin Guest

    I have just installed Asus Probe II and it gives all voltages and MB/CPU
    temps only. Voltages given are Vcore, +3.3, +5,+12, 1.2VHT, SB Core, CPU VTT
    (had alarm on this because default voltage was 1.38v...had to lower to 1.25v
    to get rid of alarm), DDR2 Term, NB Core, Memory, CPU Temp, MB Temp and CPU
    fan rpms. My water pump connect to this giving steady indication of 3800rpms
    +/- a few. There are no adjustments here, just monitoring and alarms for
    temps and over/under bios settings or defaults. I am not exactly sure what
    the CPU VTT does, but lowering it showed no effects at all.

    Ed