Asus R2H*, Samsung Q1

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by arifi, Mar 9, 2008.

  1. arifi

    arifi Guest

    Hello everyone,

    After some searching I concluded this to be the only reasonably active
    tabletpc group, and even though my questions are not windows-related,
    I am posting here. Please point me to the correct direction if there
    is an alternative.

    Looking into Asus R2* or Samsung Q1* family of devices, I wonder what
    your experiences are..

    Especially with battery life. With the R2H there seems to be an
    optional battery that extends the bettery life to 4 hours. Does this
    extend the size of the unit ?

    I also heard about an Asus R2E. What are the differences between the
    R2H, R2Hv and R2E ?

    Many thanks in advance,
    Arifi Koseoglu

    arifi, Mar 9, 2008

  2. arifi

    Sir André Guest

    If you have registered the Asus on-line, they are pretty good at specing the
    model if that is what you are asking? From my experiences with Asus
    notebooks, the power4gear software must be installed if you want full support
    of the battery life, but I recommend contacting them requesting said
    information. We deal a lot w/Asus notebooks here, and though this is off
    topic make sure to activate your warranty card with them. Hope this helps.

    Andre
    Operating Systems Analsyt
    College of Sciences @ SDSU

    Sir André, Mar 14, 2008