Athlon XP on AK-73 Pro(a)

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Yahozna, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Yahozna

    Yahozna Guest

    Can somebody tell me which AMS Athlon XP (Thoroughbred) will run on an AK-73
    Pro(a) board?

    On the Aopen site ther is a tested processor list, but ther is acomment
    behind Athlon XP 2000+. I don't know what it means ande Aopen will not
    answer me.

    Please help.

    Thanks in andvance,

    Tal Wilkins