  1. EJR

    EJR Guest

    How do I change the AGP setting to 8x?

    EJR, Nov 26, 2003

  2. EJR wrote:
    > How do I change the AGP setting to 8x?

    BIOS setup ?

    --

    - Peter Perls¿ - web: http://u238.dk

    "If you have been voting for politicians who promise to give you goodies
    at someone else's expense, then you have no right to complain when they
    take your money and give it to someone else, including themselves."

    -- Thomas Sowell (1992)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Perls=F8?=, Nov 26, 2003

  3. EJR

    EJR Guest

    The bios does no show a setting for this. Only of the aperture setting.

    Eric

    EJR, Nov 26, 2003
  4. EJR

    nobody Guest

    You muat load the chipset drivers from the Intel CD BEFORE you load the
    video drivers from ATI. Otherwise, the ATI will mistakenly set to 4X .

    nobody, Dec 4, 2003
  5. EJR

    EJR Guest

    Thanks for the help.