    latest WHQL certified driver for the subject card?".
    Thanks for any help

    JB

    Guest, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your input.

    JB

    "First of One" <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    news:...

    Don't think there is one, actually. In any case, WHQL certified = Microsoft
    certified. Microsoft is hardly an authority for producing stable, bug-free
    software, so WHQL certification doesn't mean jack.

    The simplest solution is to stop using PowerDVD. :) Especially when there
    are easier-to-use and more powerful programs out there, like the free Media
    Player Classic.

    Guest, Jun 4, 2009