ATX vs microATX

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by oly730, May 19, 2010.

  1. oly730

    oly730

    Joined:
    May 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    There are two types of power supply (socket??) available in the market nowadays. They are ATX and µATX.
    - How are they differing from each other?
    - Are they interchangeable each other?

    Say I have ASRock M3A785M-LE/128M mother board which has µATX form factor while the power supply is ATX, can I use them both/powered the M3A785GM-LE/128M with those ATX power supply?