Audigy 2 With Live DriveIR?

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Mark \(UK\), Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Mark \(UK\)

    Mark \(UK\) Guest

    Does anyone know whether or not an Audigy 2 card will function correctly
    with
    my existing Live Drive IR? I have read an article at
    http://alive.singnet.com.sg/audigy/review/audigy-drive.htm which states that
    the Audigy 1 works fine with the drive, but does anyone know about Audigy 2?

    Cheers
    --
    Mark

    1. Advertising

  2. Lenny

    Lenny Guest

    > Does anyone know whether or not an Audigy 2 card will function correctly
    > with my existing Live Drive IR?

    If I were you, I would expect my computer to catch fire if hardware from two
    different generations of products are connected.