    Chris Roth Guest

    After I installed my Sb Audigy 2 sound card when theres supposed to be sound
    all I get is jumbled noises. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong?

    Chris Roth, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Chris Roth

    pRot3us Guest

    Have you tried running the speaker test / diagnostic program?

    Sean

    pRot3us, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Chris Roth

    PB Guest

    What sort of motherboard, cpu, ram, video card, etc are you using?

    What operating system and what directX version?

    Are you installing the latest drivers from the Creative website?

    Have you tried instaling DirewctX 9.0b and then rebooting adn reinstalling
    the latest SB drivers, at least twice? Sometimes the install doesn't take
    properly.

    PB

    PB, Oct 25, 2003