Audigy Volume

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Who Knows, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Who Knows

    Who Knows Guest

    Hi I was wondering if any one can clear up my problem.
    I have an audigy which on my old system (Tbird900, Via KT166 chipset)
    the volume thru the analogue and digital outputs sounded the same.
    But with my new system (XP2700, Gigabyte GA-7N400Pro2 mb, Nforce2
    chipset) the sound out of the digital output is distinctly quieter.
    This is meaning that I have to run my Yamaha 6.1 reciever alot louder
    than previously.

    Any ideas anyone?

    cheers