ax4cmax2 recalled?

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by meetoo, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. meetoo

    meetoo Guest

    just heard from my aopen dealer here, is it true?

    1. Advertising

  2. finflash

    finflash Guest

    "meetoo" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > just heard from my aopen dealer here, is it true?

    It's not that bad =) Actually the board works " A-OK " when all of the
    cheesy aopen apps are removed :)
    I'm running a proggie called " speedfan " now to control fans and temprature
    which is much better.
    Aopen should recall all of their buggy software instead of this motherboard.