    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Dave
    Dave, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Maybe the Nic is bad.
    Dave
    another one

    Dave, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I have three and I've tried them all. None seem to work.

    Thanks
    Dave, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Dave,

    I wish I could provide a solution, but...

    We had a similar problem with D-Link's DWL-520+ and an AP5VM.
    Two different cards, both of which worked in other systems.
    The system just would not boot/POST with the card installed.
    We finally worked around the issue with a regular 10/100 NIC
    and an external D-Link DWL-810+ Ethernet to Wireless Bridge.

    Michael J. Apollyon, Jul 25, 2003
  5. Dave

    Dominik E. Guest

    I have the same problem with an AX63 and SMC2802W PCI card (54MBit/s
    IEEE802.11g). Newest BIOS revision, but no beep code or BIOS message, even
    when there's no graphics card in the AGP slot.
    SMC's support told me there's an incompatibility with the 3.3V PCI Bus.
    I read something about blocking pin A14 on the PCI card on Aopen's web page.
    Can anyone tell me where to find pin A14?

    Thanks
    Dominik
    Dominik E., Aug 29, 2003