BattlestationsPacificDemo: the administrator has set policies to prevent this installation

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, May 9, 2009.

  1. Installer weirdness:

    "the administrator has set policies to prevent this installation "

    battlestations pacific demo

    Checking out out laterrrrr........

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    1. Advertising

  2. I am not going to solve their problems.

    Deleting it.

    Slow piece of shit installer anyway.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    > Installer weirdness:
    >
    > "the administrator has set policies to prevent this installation "
    >
    > battlestations pacific demo
    >
    > Checking out out laterrrrr........
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    1. Advertising

  3. Memnoch

    Memnoch Guest

    On Sat, 9 May 2009 14:12:25 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" <>
    wrote:

    >Installer weirdness:
    >
    >"the administrator has set policies to prevent this installation "
    >
    >battlestations pacific demo
    >
    >Checking out out laterrrrr........

    I have seen some programs generate that message even with admin priveleges and
    oddly the way around it was to run the program as an administrator. Weird but
    it worked.

  4. I noticed a slowdown in CoJ... not sure if it's server or connection
    related, or if this failed install/piece of crap has anything to do with it
    ;)

    So be warned people ! ;)

    (I checked for punkbuster presence... it's not present... so that's ruled
    out... maybe a new root/spy kit or so... who knows ... ;))