    Checking out out laterrrrr........

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, May 9, 2009

  2. I am not going to solve their problems.

    Deleting it.

    Slow piece of shit installer anyway.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 9, 2009

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Memnoch Guest

    On Sat, 9 May 2009 14:12:25 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" <>
    wrote:

    >Installer weirdness:
    >
    >"the administrator has set policies to prevent this installation "
    >
    >battlestations pacific demo
    >
    >Checking out out laterrrrr........

    I have seen some programs generate that message even with admin priveleges and
    oddly the way around it was to run the program as an administrator. Weird but
    it worked.
    Memnoch, May 9, 2009
  4. I noticed a slowdown in CoJ... not sure if it's server or connection
    related, or if this failed install/piece of crap has anything to do with it
    ;)

    So be warned people ! ;)

    (I checked for punkbuster presence... it's not present... so that's ruled
    out... maybe a new root/spy kit or so... who knows ... ;))

    Skybuck Flying, May 10, 2009