BIOS CHIP Re-programming service.

Discussion in 'MSI' started by John, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    PC BIOS RE-PROGRAMMING & RECOVERY SERVICE

    Burntec offers a fast turn around BIOS reprogramming service, simply
    return your PC BIOS chip to us and we will program it with the latest
    bios update.
    The cost is just £7.50 inclusive of return postage and vat.

    For complete information: http://www.burntec.com/bios.asp

    1. Advertising

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    This is spam, which is bad, but I've been wondering why nobody was doing
    this. It's a very good idea.

    John wrote:
    > PC BIOS RE-PROGRAMMING & RECOVERY SERVICE
    >
    > Burntec offers a fast turn around BIOS reprogramming service, simply
    > return your PC BIOS chip to us and we will program it with the latest
    > bios update.
    > The cost is just £7.50 inclusive of return postage and vat.
    >
    > For complete information: http://www.burntec.com/bios.asp

    1. Advertising

  3. rstlne

    rstlne Guest

    "Me" <> wrote in message
    > This is spam, which is bad, but I've been wondering why nobody was doing
    > this. It's a very good idea.

    Because there are "Real" services out there that will sell you a new one
    (prewritten) for about £13.. So why send yours, wait for it to be written
    to, then sent back!..
    Just order a new replacement