BIOS CHIPS : New Replacement Bios Chips $15 or Re - Flash $8

Discussion in 'FIC' started by iCE Flashing, INC, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. iCE Flashing, INC, Jul 25, 2004

  2. I have tried this guy, and he does what he says. I sent in a bad BIOS
    chip + $8 + floppy with BIOS image. Within a week of his having
    received it, I received the reflashed BIOS chip and floppy in the mail
    (well-packed, I might add), and it works just like it should.

    By the way, he is also good about answering his e-mail.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Jul 29, 2004

  3. iCE Flashing, INC

    Wblane Guest

    All you have to have is a EPROM/EEPROM/ROM burner and you can do this for
    yourself. It's not at all complicated as long as the burner supports the ROM in
    question and you've got the BIOS image file.

    Wblane, Jul 31, 2004
  4. Well, yeah. Assuming you have an EPROM burner in the first place. I am sure that
    is what this guy does, but he is enterprising enough to provide the service to
    those who don't.

    How much do those EPROM burners cost, anyway?

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Aug 2, 2004