bios commands

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by rubio, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. rubio

    rubio Guest

    Hi what is the bios command on a aopen ax4c motherboard to get into the
    hidden options i thought it was something like ctrl and f3 can someone
    please tell me,thanks for any help.

    1. Advertising

  2. rubio

    rubio Guest

    "rubio" <> wrote in message
    > Hi what is the bios command on a aopen ax4c motherboard to get into the
    > hidden options i thought it was something like ctrl and f3 can someone
    > please tell me,thanks for any help.

    1. Advertising

  3. rubio

    rubio Guest

    "rubio" <> wrote in message

    > "rubio" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi what is the bios command on a aopen ax4c motherboard to get into the
    > > hidden options i thought it was something like ctrl and f3 can someone
    > > please tell me,thanks for any help.

  4. rubio

    rubio Guest