    Messages:
    1
    I have a Gateway machine based on an Intel motherboard with a 915 chipset. I am looking for its original BIOS (version SE91510J.15A.1291.2004.0813.1804) NOT the upgrade version available on Gateway support website. Thanks.

    fouroulou, Jun 6, 2011

  2. fouroulou

    revotan

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Messages:
    15
    Can you read the actual board designation? It should be screen printed between the CPU and RAM slots.

    If you discover this, you can search the Intel support site to get available downloads.

    revotan, Jun 19, 2012

  3. fouroulou

    artsygirl

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Intel mother board is very popular brand.I like it very much.If itself, It has three leg jumper near the cmos battery.1-2 short defaultor normal.2-3 short clear cmos.you like 2-3 short then fix your bios password.you must be power switch on.Un plug power cable.again jumper short 1-2 normal position. your bios clear.

    artsygirl, Jul 28, 2012
  4. fouroulou

    shree786

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    where can i download intel 845gvsr bios bin file

    shree786, Jan 29, 2013