bios no.

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Rudy, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Rudy

    Rudy Guest

    How can you tell what bios number the board is using?

    1. Advertising

  2. Rudy

    Rudy Guest

    Used sisoftware and it tells me the bios is FH

    1. Advertising

  3. Si

    Si Guest

    When you first switch on you PC it should be on the first screen that comes
    up. You have to be quick though.

    Si

    --
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.