Bios settings for Abit KT7A-Raid - can't boot into XP after Bios update

Discussion in 'Abit' started by BuonaDomenica, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. BuonaDomenica

    BuonaDomenica

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I have updated the Bios on my Abit KT7A-Raid v1.2 but now I no longer can boot into XP. I don't remember what where the correct Bios settings as some values might have changed after the update.

    I have tried various combination but non let me back into XP as the computer just reboots. Can't get into safe mode either.

    here are screenshots of my current Bios setting. In the Power Management section APM is set to disable but even with enable the computer will not boot. I guess I should have taken pictures before the bios flash too. grrrrr

    could somebody help please?

    Specs:

    AMD Duron 950Mhz
    896MB Ram
    32MB ATI Radeon 7000 VE

    well I'm unable to post any links or images as I don't have 20 posts or more. I have screenshots of each Bios screen.

    I thought this would be a great forum to ask!!

    BuonaDomenica, Feb 8, 2010