    mainboard ?

    Thank you in advance...
    Ralf
    Ralf Sauther, Jun 5, 2009

  2. Ralf Sauther

    shocky

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Soyo is toast

    Soyo went bankrupt recently, that's why their web site is down (I tried to post a news link, but I'm too new here, so I'm not allowed to).

    I'm having the same problem as you. I have a KT600 Dragon Plus v2.0. Right now I can't boot from a USB hard drive (it hangs on the dragon logo screen). I was hoping a BIOS upgrade would solve the problem. Now I don't know what to do.

    If anyone would like to contact me to discuss privately, you can reach me at shocky1 at users dot sourceforge dot net.

    Before anyone jumps up and screams warez!, I don't get involved with or condone such things. But I'd like to point out two things: (1) the company is gone, and (2) the upgrades were freely available to the public at no charge, and thus have no commercial value (non-criminal copyright infringement damages are based on lost sales).
    shocky, Sep 29, 2009

  3. Ralf Sauther

    ZapataBoy

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    NY
    I have some drivers but is for the KT600 dragon ultra motherboard
    ZapataBoy, Nov 16, 2009
  4. Ralf Sauther

    sharpsmiley

    Joined: