bios upgrade?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zirath, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. zirath

    zirath Guest

    We've got a phoenix bios in a dell dimension computer. We have the most
    recent update for the bios from dell, however, a program called "bios agent
    plus" (biosagentplus.com) claims to offer a further update - at a cost of
    about $30.

    A computer techie was saying that this isn't possible.

    Would be interested in comments on this.

    Thanks.