  1. for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the VT6103
    on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/ XP. I have
    tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have / had this problem?

    The Fuckin News, Apr 6, 2004

  2. The Fuckin News

    S.Heenan Guest

    The Fuckin News wrote:
    > for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the
    > VT6103 on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/
    > XP. I have tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have /
    > had this problem?

    Try this one at the bottom right of the page:
    VIA PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver
    http://www.biostar.com.tw/support/driver/model.php3?name=M7VIT Pro

    34.exe

    S.Heenan, Apr 6, 2004

  3. i tried those as well... this is being a real pita.

    The Fuckin News, Apr 8, 2004
  4. I tried those as well... this thing is being a real pita.

    The Fuckin News, Apr 8, 2004
  5. The Fuckin News

    Fish-n-Dad Guest

    did you ever get the onboard LAN working? If so what did you use for
    drivers?

    Fish-n-Dad, Dec 30, 2004
  6. The Fuckin News

    Fish-n-Dad, Dec 30, 2004