Booting from wrong SCSI-disk. Error -256 Stack Underflow

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by wolfgang, Dec 6, 2009.

  1. wolfgang

    wolfgang

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Hi.
    I need to boot on Sun Blade 150 from scsi-disk, that ran on old Sun Ultra 10.
    It is necessary to take some the information from an old disk and something to study.
    The workstation is booted and I receive the following issue:

    Sun Blade 150 (UltraSPARC-IIe 650MHz), No Keyboard (tip connection)
    Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
    OpenBoot 4.17.1, 512 MB memory installed, Serial #xxxxxxxx.
    Ethernet address xxxxxxxx, Host ID:xxxxxxxx

    Rebooting with command: boot newdisk
    Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@5/scsi@2/disk@0,0:a File and args:
    boot: cannot open kernel/unix
    Enter filename [kernel/unix]:
    boot: cannot open kernel/unix
    Enter filename [kernel/unix]:
    boot: cannot open kernel/unix
    Enter filename [kernel/unix]: /platform/sun4u/sparcv9/unix/kernel
    boot: cannot open /platform/sun4u/sparcv9/unix/kernel
    Enter filename [kernel/unix]:
    Enter default directory for modules [/platfo
    rm/sun4u/kernel /kernel /usr/kernel]:
    krtld: error during initial load/link phase
    ERROR: Last Trap: Fast Data Access MMU Miss

    Error -256
    Evaluating:
    Tried to access instance-specific data with no current instance
    ERROR: Last Trap: Fast Instruction Access MMU Miss

    Evaluating:
    Error -256
    Stack Underflow
    ok