Broken Keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by graeme robertson, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
    broken and im looking to replace it.

    graeme robertson, Jun 2, 2004

  2. graeme robertson

    Gavin Guest

    try the new illuminated ones at www.mrg-distribution.co.uk look great

    Gavin, Jun 2, 2004

  3. graeme robertson

    willah Guest

    (graeme robertson) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
    > broken and im looking to replace it.

    Its not online, but go to your local CompUSA, BestBuy, Staples, or
    Office Depot and pick up a $9 standard 101-key keyboard.

    willah, Jun 3, 2004
  4. graeme robertson

    Aaron Guest

    (graeme robertson) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Does anyone know any cheap online keboard manufacturers? My one is
    > broken and im looking to replace it.

    Here one for a buck after $5 rebate:

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...tails.asp?EdpNo=527204&Sku=K13-3002&CatId=142

    There are others on this site for less than $10, I'm sure any other
    place like newegg.com or such would work for you. The thing to shop
    around for is shipping price, I know I got ripped of at newegg.com for
    my ATX case ($15). Well, maybe that isn't too much, but it sure is a
    lot compared to the $68 price tag on the item itself. Shipping costs
    suck. For this reason, I recommend you find an alternative. I know
    at my local Government Surplus location I can pick up keyboards for
    $2; it's really cool 'cause they have this huge stack of old keyboards
    (and one for mice too).

    I don't know why people spend $150 for new Logitech stuff.

    Aaron

    Aaron, Jun 3, 2004