C 216 260s hard to get?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Thomas Andersson, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. Is it just me or is it near impossible to get hold of a 260GTX core 216
    card these days? especially one with tv-out..
    Also, doesn't 275 and up have tv-out at all???

    Best Wishes
    Thomas

    1. Advertising

  2. Kurt Herman wrote:
    > I got this one at Amazon. It has the regular TV output, as well as
    > DVI. They still have plenty. The HDMI jack in the back has one of
    > those break out connectors, which also has a composite connector. I
    > have that output hooked to the video in jack on my old regular crt tv.
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-896-P3-1...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1265648102&sr=8-2

    Aweet, would ahve bought it except I'm located in Sweden and that product
    like much from Amazon ships only to the US: :/

    Best Wishes
    Thomas