Calculator. Power Toy

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Fernando, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Fernando

    Fernando Guest

    I have a Toshiba Tablet PC 3500.(With wich I am really
    happy,by the way, but waiting for the MUIRP...).

    I downloaded an installed the Power toy "Calculator for
    tablet PC` everything is allright until I try to launch
    it, then what I get is this:

    Application has generated an exception that could not be
    handled.
    Process id =0x8c8(2248), Thread id=0x8 [2156].
    Click ok to terminate the application.
    Click cancel to debug the application

    I click "cancel" and...

    Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to
    launcha JIT debugger with the following command resulted
    in an error code of 0x2 (2).please check computer
    settings.
    cordbg.exe!a 0x8c8
    Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a
    debugger manually,
    Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

    I click Retry but nothing seems to happen.
    Anyone.any idea or help?
    Thanks.
    Fernando from Madrid in Spain.

    Fernando, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Fernando

    JDTHREE Guest

    Weird, I have a Toshiba 3500 as well, and it works fine here. There
    may be a problem with something else you installed that either
    overwrote a file with an older version, or something similar. There's
    at least no inherent problem with the tablet itself and the app.

    I know it doesn't help, but at least you know it *should* work.

    john

    JDTHREE, Aug 8, 2003