    If not, seems like a step backward to me.

    Thanks,

    Sky

    Skylamar, Aug 2, 2012

  2. Skylamar

    Davoud Guest

    Skylamar:
    > Hi. Is it possible to see my reminder in Calendar app?
    >
    > If not, seems like a step backward to me.

    I'll start by admitting that I'm guilty of doing what I have criticized
    others for doing--jumping in when I don't know the answer to your
    question.

    I want to note that, with Calendar.app propagating events and
    appointments to all of our Macs, our iPads, iPhones, and iPods, and
    reminding us with visual and audible messages, I have no idea in the
    world what Reminders.app is about on iOS or Mac OS ML.

    you will say in your entire life.

    usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

    Davoud, Aug 3, 2012

  3. Skylamar

    John Young Guest

    In article <020820121920370209%>, Davoud <>
    wrote:

    > Skylamar:
    > > Hi. Is it possible to see my reminder in Calendar app?
    > >
    > > If not, seems like a step backward to me.

    A paid the price so I have been trying to do this with several builds of
    ML. I have not found a way to do it. Seems like a step backwards to me
    also. Perhaps I just have been missing something someone else more
    knowledgeable then I will point out.

    John Young, Aug 3, 2012