    2003 server? If not, do you know of anycards that work w/2003? My
    onboard sucks, want to upgrade.

    Thanx.

    jon smith, Feb 18, 2004

  2. jon smith

    ME Guest

    The Xp drivers don't work? I guess that shouldn't surprise me. I have it,
    installed it once but it wouldn't recognize the network card.
    ME

    ME, Feb 18, 2004

  3. jon smith

    Lenny Guest

    > Does anyone know of a way to get a 128 bit audigy soundcard

    The Audigy isn't 128-bit. :) Anyway, you should only have to run the install
    CD and then run Creative's auto-update feature from their website (driver
    download section).

    Lenny, Feb 19, 2004
  4. jon smith

    jon smith Guest

    That's what I thought. I can't get that far, because I getr the blue
    screen of death as soon as the s.b. virtual console pops up when the box
    boots. Had to wipe it off my system. :(

    jon smith, Feb 21, 2004