    dan

    --
    Remove mypants from email address to reply

    huzden, Jun 27, 2004

  2. "huzden" wrote
    > So im looking for a replacement to fit a abit nf7 nv2.0 motherboard. Can
    > anyone recomend one??? doesnt have to be heavy duty no overclocking to be
    > done.

    Hi,
    I think the Zalman ZM-NB47J Northbridge Blue Heatsink should suit you fine!

    I think this is the lowest price for the Zalman in the U.K (seen it sell for
    twice this price on other sites), they also do Free P&P, have no worries I
    bought from them plenty, great service!

    www.thecoolingshop.com/product_info.php/cPath/3/products_id/696

    --
    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Jun 27, 2004

  3. huzden

    huzden Guest

    wow what a quick reply!

    I had looked at this one but was worried about the Fitting but looks just
    what im after , bit annoyed by this as the motherboard is brand new only fot
    it thursday feel a little cheated especitally since the pc isnt for me.

    Abit pull your finger out!

    thanks for the info wayne ill have a fiddle first see what i can do then buy
    it if have to. ( got to connect the reset switch anyway which i forgot!).

    thanks again

    dan

    huzden, Jun 27, 2004
  4. huzden

    GTD Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:48:01 +0100, "huzden"
    <> wrote:

    >wow what a quick reply!
    >
    >I had looked at this one but was worried about the Fitting but looks just
    >what im after , bit annoyed by this as the motherboard is brand new only fot
    >it thursday feel a little cheated especitally since the pc isnt for me.
    >
    >Abit pull your finger out!
    >
    >thanks for the info wayne ill have a fiddle first see what i can do then buy
    >it if have to. ( got to connect the reset switch anyway which i forgot!).
    >
    >thanks again
    >
    >dan

    I use the NB47J on mine also, and it seems to work fine, although my
    CPU and VPU are watercooled, so the heat from them is taken all the
    way out of the case.
    The fit is good, but I would worrk a little if you don't have good
    case temps or airflow. OTOH, That cheesy little HSF that comes stock
    looks a little scrawny in the first place.

    You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
    that will make things a lot smoother.
    -Felatio Love

    GTD, Jun 28, 2004