can i add a second hard drive for mass storage on a hp pavilion a340n

Discussion in 'HP' started by jmo977, Aug 5, 2010.

  1. jmo977

    jmo977

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    I have an hp pavilion a340n, that the hard drive needs reformated, can i add a second hard drive and transfer all my data to it, reformat and put it back on the original hard drive?