Can I Sync Two iPhones To Two Separate iMacs Using The Same MobileMe Account ?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Kurt R. Todoroff, May 8, 2009.

  1. My wife and I have our own separate iMacs at home. We are considering
    purchasing a couple of iPhones for ourselves.

    We use the same Address Book database on our two iMacs. We have
    different Safari bookmark sets, different iCal calendars sets, and
    different Mail account sets on our respective iMacs. ie. She has her
    stuff on her iMac. I have my stuff on my iMac.

    I manually sync MobileMe to my iMac's contacts, calendars, bookmarks,
    and email accounts. I sync her iMac to MobileMe only to make her
    Address Book contacts identical to mine.

    Using only our one MobileMe account, can we sync her new iPhone to her
    data sets on her iMac, and sync my iPhone to my data sets on my iPhone?
    This way, she won't be bothered with seeing my email accounts, my
    calendars, and my bookmarks on her iPhone, and I won't see hers on my
    iPhone. Both of us would see the same Address Book contacts on our
    respective iPhones.

    We would also like to have the same MP3 collection and playlists on our
    two iPhones.

    Thank you.

    --

    Kurt Todoroff