Can only select first channel of multichannel soundcard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by klaus thorn, May 16, 2004.

  1. klaus thorn

    klaus thorn Guest

    I installed a terratec Phase28 Soundcard under Windows XP Home.
    According to the manual I should be able to choose from four
    stereo-channels in audio-applications but only one (the first) is
    shown in all menues. Tried Samplitude 6.0 and Radioclient On Air,
    which has a seperate device-mapping program.

    What could I try next?

    Detail: In the soundcard-choose-menues there should be
    Phase 28 1/2 (first stereo channel, first two mono channels),
    Phase 28 3/4,
    Phase 28 5/6,
    Phase 28 7/8

    But only "Phase 28" is shown, nothing about channels and sound is
    always coming from mono-channels 1/2