can someone please tell me the setting for a 3000+ is it 13x166?

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by internet, Dec 28, 2003.

  1. internet

    internet Guest

    internet, Dec 28, 2003

  2. internet

    S.Heenan Guest

    internet wrote:
    can someone please tell me the setting for a 3000+ is it 13x166?

    AMD have made two 3000+ models. One with a 166MHz FSB (13x), the other with
    a 200MHz FSB (10.5x). The part number of the former ends in the letter "D",
    the latter, "E".
    S.Heenan, Dec 28, 2003

  3. internet

    internet Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:45:36 GMT, "S.Heenan" <> wrote:

    >internet wrote:
    >can someone please tell me the setting for a 3000+ is it 13x166?
    >
    >AMD have made two 3000+ models. One with a 166MHz FSB (13x), the other with
    >a 200MHz FSB (10.5x). The part number of the former ends in the letter "D",
    >the latter, "E".

    thanks for the info mine is the 166mhz fsb but the multiplier allowed
    me to run it upto 14.5 so i was not sure what it was ment to be
    internet, Dec 29, 2003