    Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until June
    before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card to get by
    until then. Anyone using this card?

    boe, Feb 8, 2007

  2. boe

    Rand Al'Thor Guest

    "boe" <> wrote in message
    news:45cb5c42$0$5223$...
    > Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until June
    > before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card to get
    > by until then. Anyone using this card?

    The scenery of WoW is not as demanding graphically as many games out there.
    The problem you may have is in areas where there are a vast amount of people
    online, cities mainly. However, I have no problems at all with my almost two
    year old X850XT graphics card. Go figure...

    Alan

    Rand Al'Thor, Feb 8, 2007

  3. boe

    boe Guest

    Actually the x850 card is significantly better for gaming than the newer
    x1350 card. I'm hoping someone who has acutally used this card might have
    some first hand experience.

    boe, Feb 8, 2007
  4. boe

    FKS Guest

    > "boe" <> wrote in message
    >> Will WOW play reasonably well on the x1350? I'm hoping to wait until
    >> June before buying a nice DX10 card so I'm looking for the minimal card
    >> to get by until then. Anyone using this card?
    >>

    > The scenery of WoW is not as demanding graphically as many games out
    > there. The problem you may have is in areas where there are a vast amount
    > of people online, cities mainly. However, I have no problems at all with
    > my almost two year old X850XT graphics card. Go figure...

    The X850 is much faster than the X1350.

    FKS, Feb 8, 2007