Can't find drivers for USB 1.1 Gateway

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Lee Bray, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. Lee Bray

    Lee Bray Guest

    Had to reinstall all my programs after a crash and cannot get my USB ZIO
    drive to work. It says it is looking for the drivers but I have not been
    able to find them. I have w98 and the restore disks but no luck so far.
    Any tips or hints would be a big help. It is on a G6 333mhz for 1998.

    Lee

    1. Advertising

  2. Smith

    Smith Guest

    Did you check your personel support at the website?